Tuesday, 28 May 2013

My walk to work

London is going on outside my window. I finally made it back here; and permanently! I gone done got me a job. I sit in my very own office each day and arrange press, marketing and advertising for an auction house in Bloomsbury. Every lunchtime I go to the British Museum and learn a thing. I have to dress like a grown-up. It sort of makes me feel like I'm in disguise.

In mid-June I move to Brixton and I won't be living out of a suitcase anymore, but for now I'm crashing with some attractive people in Kilburn. To save money and be weird, I walk to and from work. A total of eight miles a day, which is 292000 miles every 100 years, so I hope I can keep this up for 100 years.

Here's my walk to work. Behold: phone-quality picspam:









WAIT STOP SCROLLING. The above photo doesn't really work, so I want to explain it. It's a "Green Wall". And I couldn't get this in the photo, but right next to it is an enormous METAL wall, twice the height, topped with an animated McDonald's sign.











 















No comments:

Post a Comment