Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Day 149

There are people in my class who have immaculate note-taking systems in their lives. Moleskin journal by their bed. A large stock of a very particular brand of pen. Everything colour-coded, pristine and, lets face it, a bit compulsive. I'm one of the far less organisationally gifted ones - I have a cheap reporter's notebook whose pages drop out the moment you write in them, but most of my notes are kept on my laptop in txt files.

Every now and again I'll clean them out and piece together all the notes worth remembering, but this time round I've found more garbled, incomprehensible bullshit than ever, and most of it I genuinely can't remember writing. I definitely can't remember what any of it means. Here's a few examples:



No comments:

Post a Comment