Friday, 14 January 2011

Day 111

I don't think I've EVER been so annoyed, at least not in people's faces. I had a deadline at 12.00. I set off to campus at 10.00, knowing how bad the printers are.

I handed in my work at 12.50.

Those 2 hours and 50 minutes were horrific. I've never gotten to know the campus and its staff so well. Despite the anger and adventure of the whole thing, it's really kind of a boring story because it's all about printers and photocopiers and rooms and tags and money and page numbers and corridors and bits of paper and holepunches, so I won't bother telling it.

But I was eventually driven to the point at which I barged uninvited into important busy people's offices and asked for things. I also tracked down the person responsible for the whole issue, who was really very kind, and made him run around for an hour. As punishment.

Appalling afternoon.

I'm going to complain to the Queen about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment