Sunday, 3 October 2010

Day 8

As of right about now I've been living here for a week. It's especially been a good one for mixing with a mad variety of new people and for jumping at opportunities. Well not so much jumping at them as - maybe - I don't know - hiccuping at them. But it's not been such a good week for healthy eating and sleeping routines. This might be partly to do with the fact that as well as a reading list for this course, I have a watching list (though, to be fair, Rugrats the movie probably isn't on there), and I still haven't fitted out my kitchen cupboard. Just now I came home from the supermarket with a tub of coleslaw, Dairylea slices, and chocolate moose. Like the first student there ever was.

Course starts on Tuesday, and although we've been told what to expect, we have no idea what to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment