Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Day 11

The course started yesterday and is very exciting. Given all the sharing that goes on, combined with the fact that we all sit on chairs in a circle, I've taken to calling our class the Circle of Trust. I also considered the Sharing Circle and the Ring of Power.

Today we attended a lecture and we remain unsure as to whether or not we went to the right venue. It was interesting, though, and I enjoyed an unexpected insight into journalism and the concept of beat reporting.

I have a press pass/delegate badge to the BFI London Film Festival, which makes me feel like a RIGHT lucky sod. It's going to be a busy month. But whenever I said that as an undergrad, I spent the time eating Quavers. So we'll see.

Anyway, one (or all) of the below group photos is of the Circle of Trust:

No comments:

Post a Comment