Thursday, 12 November 2009

Day 12

I seem to be the person wot does Press Releases. It's good, I like it -- reading, writing and design all in one.

I also got three new manuscripts today -- one American history, one fantasy, and one... zombie chiller! I won't have time to read and report on them all, but I wonder if editing lady will allow me to continue over email after I'm gone. I could turn it into a Thing. Maybe maybe.

A link to this blog was given to my sushi (or, today, Mediterranean food!) friend by her aunt, who was given it by my mother; and another link to this blog was given to a University friend I haven't seen in three years who was given it by a University friend I haven't seen in one year who was given it by a University friend. So apparently I'm being read by more than one person. Erm, hello! Given that literally none of you have blogs yerselves, know that you can still comment if you'd like. All you have to do is visit the "comments" page linked to at the bottom of each post. And you're welcome to "Follow" (though I don't know what good that ever did anyone) -- just click "follow" and join with your Google account (gmail, googlemail etc.) or AIM or Yahoo or whatever else.

Tomorrow's my last day at the publishing company! But I still have until Day 21 to try and get to Day 22.

1 comment: